@jensmccabe - Exploring the 'Me-ome' 23a

More data, including the weighted-decision making matrix I used to decide to share my genomic data open-source style, coming soon!

99$. 23andMe's Research Revolution was *so* worth it...

Personal health action item 1: Ask doctor at appointment Friday about Celiac's Disease variant(I haz it! Shocker!).

Posted via web from Jen's Posterous


Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so brave and spontaneous! You might be interested in running your data further using Promethease :-)

cariaso said...

I believe the $99 version does not allow a raw data download. Promethease would need that, so I don't think it can yet help you. I imagine 23andMe might have a way to upsell you the full set for $400 extra.

KA said...

Congrats and thanks for posting this fascinating video. Do please blog about your decision matrix!!