20.5.08

Baby You Can Drive My Car...



This week my in-laws arrived to take The Netherlands by storm.

Dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in Rotterdam (Gauchos) - $120E. Trying to explain theoretical progression of Health 2.0 - priceless.

Look for many posts next week after we're done hosting, including a follow-up to consumer-centric care.

This week I'm enjoying being a tourist in my adopted homeland, including yesterday's experiments with the laws of physics, fear, and pushing limits at the Nurburg Ring, aptly nicknamed "The Widowmaker."

And yes, I drove it - two laps in our automatic 2004 Honda Accord. Top speed: 112mph!

A friend told us you're either instantly obsessed with The Ring or you hate it - for my mother in law it was the latter, for me the former - love at first lap!

I enjoy moving at warp speed.

Like our neXthealth movement here in Holland, driving The Ring is a thrilling ride.

Luckily there are many more to come for those of us shaping tomorrow's global healthcare industry.


Ladies and Gentlemen - start your engines...

No comments: