22.1.08

You Can Buy Anything on Craigslist...

There's been a lot of chatter lately about incentivizing the organ trade or changing policy to provide a larger supply.

Britain, led by Prime Minister Gordon Brown, is looking at a program of "presumed consent," which is a policy change from the existing opt-in policy.

Here I am, chewing over some way to blog about the same old sad story - too much need, too few donors. Luckily, Craigslist has added an, ah, interesting angle to the story.

Now, I've used CL to buy great and sell furniture. I used the site to sell my Baltimore rowhome and apartment search in DC.

I'm a pretty big devotee, and I'd seriously consider buying just about anything (legal) on Craigslist.org, except, of course, for anatomical goods.

Looking for used bikes for sale in Amsterdam, I came across this posting.

I'll reprint the listing here, as it's most likely a gag or will be flagged and removed shortly.

"body parts"
Reply to: sale-547507854@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-01-22, 3:09PM CET


I am adult healty male, B- blood type, have two kidneys, if you need one let me know.





  • Location: usa
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 547507854

No comments: