Right now. For a front end engineer and a back end engineer.
Contagion is building an early-stage consumer action platform.
We are engineering and product driven, with an early revenue deal and passionate users.-1 if you call yourself ninja, 10x, or some other nomenclature on your resume. Of course you're 10x ;).
We'll be very picky about the right fit. Personal recommendations are the best way in.
- Join us for the summer in a pre-eminent incubator.
- Be part of the journey as we get an office, meet with VCs, and grow our core product, pushing further into the mobile and social spaces.
- You want to work on location? Sure. Game mechanics? Yep. Mobile/iPad development? Come on over.
- We encourage you to own and open-source any libraries or software you develop on which our core product doesn't depend directly, under your own name.
- We highly encourage side projects and don't retain ownership. The stuff you like to do is your stuff.
- "Inspiration" oriented work schedule and 4 day work week (Fridays the founders keep working - hang with us if you like). Our office is open 24/7 or work from the beach, coffee shops, the CalTrain.
- Gym memberships and work-out meetings.
- Don't get us wrong - we work hard, and we work long hours. The answer to anyone on the team asking: "Is X ready to roll?" should always be "yeah, yesterday" not "almost.
- Speaking of which, we'll move you out to Silicon Valley for the summer.
- Meet our Board of Awesome (Garry Tan of Posterous, Joe Gebbia of Airbnb, Stephen Cohen of Posterous Technologies).
- Interact like peers, not subordinates. Every engineer is a founder of the product. We treat you like one. Whatever part of the company dynamics interest you (funding, legal, UX, speaking/demoing) we want you to do that and learn from our mistakes.
- Hang at brunches and dinners where we learn from the best: Matt Galligan of SimpleGeo, the crew from GreenPatch, and more.
- Teaching Thursdays: Want to learn chess? Frisbee golf? How to interview? For an hour or so 1x a week Team Contagion members teach each other cool stuff.
- Champagne delivered to new employees, dinner with your significant others, hosted by the founders, Adobe-style.
- Salary important? Need a visa? Want equity? We'll work with you to figure out the right individual compensation package.
Interested? Get in touch:
@shazow (CTO): firstname.lastname@example.org
@jensmccabe (CEO): email@example.com